Professor Dr. Zhong Lin Wang, Georgia Tech, USA; Beijing Institute of Nanoenergy and Nanosystems, CAS. China (2017 GLOBAL NANOENERGY PRIZE Lecture)
"Nanogenerator for self-powered systems and large-scale blue energy"
2. Professor Sining Yun, Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology, China
"Use of TMCs as accelerants in biomass energy and solar cells"
3. Professor Hao Wang, Hubei University, China
4. Professor Yongdan Li, Tianjin University, China
5. Professor Abdelhafed Taleb, Pierre Marie-Curie University, Paris, France
"Emerging Opportunities of Nanomaterials to Energy Conversion and Storage"
6. Professor Vin Dhanak, University of Liverpool, UK
7. Professor Markku Leskelä, Helsinki University, Finland
8. Professor S. Basu, IIT-Dehli, India
"LSCT Anode for Direct hydrocarbon solid oxide fuel cell"
9. Dr Jung-Sik Kim, Loughborough University, UK
"THERMONO©: a thin film multi-sensing array that reads SOFCs"
10. Professor Bin Zhu, KTH, Sweden; Hubei University, China
"Nano energy R&D from Semiconductor-ionics to Topoionics"
11. Professor Albert Nasibulin, Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology, Russia
"Single-walled carbon nanotubes for energy applications"
12. Professor Fernando Marques, University of Aveiro, Portugal
13. Professor Meng NI, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
"Development of nanostructured electrodes for solid oxide fuel cells"